Build Your Confidence and Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills
The best way to prepare for your exam is to solve problems—the more problems the better. Electrical and Electronics Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam provides you with the problem-solving practice and confidence you need to succeed on your exam.
To provide well-rounded, streamlined exam preparation, this book features 528 problems in varying formats and levels of difficulty and coordinates with the chapters in the Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual. The majority of the problems are multiple-choice and mirror those on the actual exam. You will find a higher level of complexity among the 133 scenario-based problems, allowing you to review each subject in context. Short answer problems round out the book, providing conceptual and qualitative subject coverage.
After solving each problem, evaluate your problem-solving accuracy and efficiency by reviewing the provided step-by-step solution.
Electrical and Electronics Exam Topics Covered
- General Electrical Engineering: Circuit Analysis; Measurement and Instrumentation; Safety and Design Limits; Signal Processing
- Digital Systems: Digital Logic; Digital Components
- Electric and Magnetic Field Theory and Applications: Electromagnetic Fields; Transmission Lines and Guided Waves; Antennas
- Electronics: Electronic Circuit Theory; Electronic Components and Circuits
- Control System Fundamentals: Block Diagrams; Characteristic Equations; Frequency Response; Time Response; Control System Design; Stability
- Communications: Modulation; Noise and Interference; Telecommunications
Since 1975 more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown